Blockchain Ethics

ChainStone Labs / Digital Asset Conference

Hi Everyone! I just wanted to let the group know that Chainstone Labs is sponsoring a 1 day digital assets conference on October 19, 2019 at their new, company-owned conference center in Durham, NH. Tickets cost $75, but there is a student discount if you have a college email account. For the student discount please email admin@chainstone.com from your college email account. Bruce Fenton, the head of Chainstone Labs, has been advertising the event on his personal twitter account, so I hope that it will be good.

I have already bought a ticket as Bruce is an alumni from my alma mater, Bentley University, so I am going to try to see if I can get him to autograph the alumni magazine where he is on the cover.

Here is the main event website with the list of speakers

Here is a link to one of the thread’s on Bruce’s Twitter account where he discusses the conference
https://twitter.com/brucefenton/status/1169318752040685569.

Thanks for the share!

Hi! I would like to upload the agenda so that everyone could see the speakers and the topics we covered. However, it’s a .pdf so I couldn’t get it to work. If anyone would like to see it please let me know and I can email it separately. Daniel Krawisz from the Satoshi Nakamoto Institute talked about the debate over the block size so it was good that we talked about that in class the other day. It was an amazing day and it was great to see Bruce’s new property in New Hampshire. Dinner included some of the best oysters in the world, fresh off the boat. I got to meet Bruce, and Daniel after the conference, so it was well worth the trip. My boyfriend and I are already making plans to attend next years’s event.